Monday, December 13, 2010

flint and fire

His voice sets me off everytime. Rolling out word by word in that unhurried, deliberate fashion, tinged with the rasp of fine tobacco.

It so happened I was writing something vaguely sexy when that voice flowed off the airwaves (or, alright, podcast waves...bytes...whatever you call it) and sneaked into my bloodstream. It works much better with earphones. Makes each word more intimate like he's whispering it right against the tender flesh of your earlobe.

And now I'm madly incendiary. I feel like a match in a world of flint and fire.

Hmm. That sounds like a cool line for a song... or possibly a corny one.

~ ~ ~
To love is human. To lust is holy. For without lust, Paradise languished devoid of passion...so began the Age of Darkness and Superstition.
Serpent 10:17


-

No comments:

Post a Comment