Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Give Us Your Dreams...

...and we shall do nothing because we are broke. But hey, it's the season for wishing. So wish away.

Here's my own li'l list, a mix of the attainable and the fantastical. Scrolling out in no particular order....


Combat boots
I Fucking Love Boots. They go with almost everything; and I can never have enough of 'em. But being a fairly practical person budget-wise, I've had to settle for just four pairs. I'd like a fifth. And I chose combats because they're so damn sexy, kickass and practical. What other footwear can take you from traipsing the mall to adventuring in the jungle? (Not that I jungle-trek all that often, but still. it'd be nice to have the option...)


Kat von D's Sephora kit
I think Kat von D is one of the world's sexiest women HANDSdown, and I'd love to own anything with her name on it. But especially this lovely perfume kit under the very cool label Sephora. I'm in love with the fragrance description already. I LOVE CINNAMON & MUSK.

alternatively, she can just throw me any of her old junk and accessories that she doesn't want anymore. I'm that eager.

better yet - give me a tattoo. which brings me to...


A trip to LA Ink
There is a reason I'd love to fly to Los Angeles. Not to hobnob with the stars, but to get inked by Kat or one of her posse. awesome shittttt. now that's a gift that lasts!


Better skin
Chronic eczema is a fact of daily life for me, and it's not like I can't handle it. But I'd rather not. It makes me a little neurotic sometimes. And occasionally gets in the way of choosing an outfit. And the great thigh tattoo I'd otherwise so have.

But since no one save God can cure eczema (and since God is a concept I've long given up on), you can also send me a truckload of shea butter and tea tree oil.


A super-GPS
Because I am lousy with directions and it would be so great to just get somewhere without floundering like a lost dying fish. I say 'super' coz the standard GPS only has one route to get someplace, and most of the time takes you in circles when there's an easier shorter way. But there are those with more advanced programming...to compensate for my not-so-advanced brain....


A great leather jacket
by which I mean a fairly basic one but with little awesome details, like chunky zips. Been saving up for this, and if I finally get one sometime next year I'll let y'all know. In the meantime, do mention it to Santa if you meet him.


Sex with Slash
coz, yeah.

and it doesn't have to be full-on sex. Or sex at all. I'm more than happy with just about any type of skin contact. Like having him read to me with his lips pressed against my ear. More Than Happy. totally. hell, he could read me his grocery list. preferably one with some suggestively shaped fruits thrown in.

~
what..? No world peace? Look, I am not only selfish, but honestly so. And honesty is a virtue. So take that.

Bring out the Fa La Las, y'all!! Sing corny songs. Tell people you love them. Wear wacky glittery outfits. Give to the poor. Who knows, you could be among them someday.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment